Sunny · 27°
Township Officer Duties
Township Officers are elected by the voters of the township who reside outside of the corporate limits of a city. Township officers may be residents of a city within the township. Township officers are elected to serve four-year terms on the General Election ballot.
Township Trustee Duties
- Annually prepare and adopt a budget and certify taxes for the following services:
- Fire & Rescue
- Maintenance of Township Cemeteries
- Township Hall Repairs
- Tort Liability Insurance
- Resolve fence disputes
Township Clerk Duties
- Maintain a record of all proceedings and orders of the trustees
- Maintain records and documents
- Prepare annual Statement of Receipts & Disbursements
We maintain an interactive, searchable listing of current elected township trustees and clerks.